Konpeito Kingdom Fukuoka Museum （コンペイトウ王国福岡ミュージアム）
The only store in Kyushu that specializes in kompeito (Japanese sugarplum). About 80 varieties are always available. There are also products representing the four seasons and limited edition items, too, such as Yame tea, hōjicha tea, and plum salt. It is said that Oda Nobunaga, one of Japan's three most famous military commanders, also enjoyed sugarplums. You can also reserve a hands-on candy making program.
- Stop COVID-19 Sticker issued by Fukuoka Prefecture
- English-speaking staff
- Vegetarian food
- Gluten-free food
- Halal food
- Credit card accepted (Visa)
- Credit card accepted (Mastercard)
- Credit card accepted (American Express)
- Credit card accepted (JCB)
- Unique initiatives other than the above infection prevention measures
- *Masks are required (masks are available in the museum, too.) *Disinfection and thermometer checks are required when entering the museum. *All staff health is monitored with temperature checks and thorough health checks. *Thorough disinfection and ventilation inside the building. *Air purifier in place.
- Unique initiatives other than the above hospitality items
- Free parking is available. The museum is barrier-free.
- Claire Life Takamiya 1st floor, 1-16-11 Shimizu, Minami-ku, Fukuoka City 815-0031
- Business hours
- 9:30-17:00 Holidays: Year-end and New Year holidays only
- Capacity and number of seats
- Admission is restricted when the shop is crowded (2 groups or more)
- Maximum number of people for one group
- Maximum number of people for one group 15