A famous food stall in Fukuoka. Many Fukuoka specialties and original dishes are on the menu, such as chewy mochi mochi gyōza dumplings, yaki ramen fried noodles, and mentaiko (spicy cod roe) omelette. The owner is a Hakata native, so you can also ask him all kinds of questions about Hakata.
- COVID-19 Safe Certified Shop Infection Prevention Certificate issued by Fukuoka Prefecture
- Stop COVID-19 Sticker issued by Fukuoka Prefecture
- Unique initiatives other than the above infection prevention measures
- Alcohol disinfection and temperature checks are required before entering the stall.
- Unique initiatives other than the above hospitality items
- You can use a translation app when ordering.
- Daimaru west side 1-4-1, Tenjin Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City 810-0001
- Business hours
- Capacity and number of seats
- 15 seats
- Maximum number of people for one group
- Maximum number of people for one group 13