Japanese Culinary Experience
Try Japanese cooking, such as sushi, tempura, yakitori skewers, and bentō boxes, using Fukuoka-sourced ingredients.
Here are some facilities and restaurants where you can experience cooking dishes Fukuoka is famous for, such as sushi and charcoal grilled yakitori skewers. You can join a variety of fun and tasty experiences while professional chefs teach you how to prepare and taste the food. English translation support is available, so please feel free to join.
- Aoyaso 1F, 1-13-12 Sakurazaka, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City 810-0024
- (Experience) 11:00-16:00 (normal business) 12:00-14:00 (* reservation required) 17:00-20:30 (Last Order )
Kurofune Fukuoka Tenjin
- SG Building 3F, 2-1-5 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City 810-0041
- Experience is from 3:00p.m.-5:00p.m.（Store business hours are from 5:00p.m. -12:00a.m.）
- 101 Pleasant Building, 6-15-72 Mitoma, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City 811-0201
- Complete reservation system for sushi experience Mon / Tue / Sun 14:30-16:00