Activities and cruises that will help you to feel the take in the nature and atmosphere of Fukuoka.
Why not immerse yourself in Fukuoka while enjoying the scenery? Fukuoka has a river cruise course where you can enjoy the cityscape from the water, and many outdoor facilities near the ocean, mountains, and other natural settings. There are also indoor facilities where you can enjoy some activities so you can enjoy without worrying about the weather.
Uminaka Parkdo Soleil
- Umi no Nakamichi Marina, 18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City 811-0321
Uminonakamichi Seaside Park
- 18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City 811-0321
- 9:30-17:30 * Until 17:00 from November to February
BOAT HOUSE Ohori Park
- 1-3 Ohori Park, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City 810-0051
- (April-August) Weekdays 11:00-18:00 / Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays 10:00-18:00 (Reception is 17:30) (September-March) Weekdays 11:00- / Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays 10:00 ～ (Reception is about 1 hour before sunset.) * Depending on the time of year, the closing time may be advanced due to the sunset. * Business hours may change suddenly due to the effects of weather such as rain and wind.